Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: EXLPT
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard
701 South Federal Highway
Pompano Beach, Florida, US, 33062
2015 Mako 19 CPX w/ 115 EXLPT FourStroke and Trailer
Price: 29,900 USD
Your Price: 29,900 USD
- Length: 18' 10''
- Beam: 7' 9''
- Bottom width: 6' 8.5''
- Fuel capacity: 47 Gallons
- Depth inside: 18"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 15 Degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 1700 Lbs.
- Package width: 8' 4''
- Package length: 24' 10''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- MAKO Assurance best-in-class warranty: limited lifetime structural warranty + 5-year stem-to-stern warranty + 3-year gelcoat warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Seastar™ hydraulic steering
- Removable contoured windscreen
- Tachometer, water pressure gauge & fuel gauge
- Removable 72-qt. (68.14 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Center-mounted console
- Elevated fiberglass console
- Binnacle-mounted control w/power trim
- 2 drink holders
- Navigation lights, horn & fire extinguisher
Construction & Exterior
- 6" (15.24 cm) stainless steel cleats
- Encapsulated transom fiberglass-infused, high-density composite core
- Hand-laid hull, deck & stringer system chemically bonded for strength & durability
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- MAKO® White gelcoat
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole
- Self-bailing deck
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Rugged shallow-drafted, flotation foam-injected V hull
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor
- 12V accessory outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- Stainless steel gas fill w/integral vent
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler
- 28-gal. (106 L) lighted livewell
- In-floor locker w/recess for cast net bucket storage
- Lockable port & starboard bow storage boxes
- Lockable starboard rod box for 4 rods up to 7' 6" (2.13 m) long
- Large, forward-casting deck storage
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- Center bow storage locker
- Forward anchor storage
- Aft battery & oil tank storage
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- Oil bath hubs
- Aluminum construction
- Galvanized steel components
- Stainless steel hardware
- LED lights
- PVC loading guides
- Tongue jack
- Swing-away tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.